Small RNAs are a type of non-coding RNA of 50-250 nucleotides in length that regulate the translation of target mRNAs. Small RNA sequencing, including the sequencing of microRNA (miRNA-Seq), is a valuable method for investigating the function of small RNAs and for constructing regulatory networks of miRNAs and their target genes.
Novogene offers comprehensive small RNA sequencing and bioinformatics analysis for miRNA and other types of small RNAs, including siRNA and piRNA. Scientists at Novogene use the cutting-edge Illumina platform, with the SE50 sequencing strategy and widely accepted analysis software, to support RNA research on a wide range of biological systems. Please contact us for more information.
- Extensive experience with thousands of samples successfully sequenced.
- Unsurpassed data quality with a guaranteed Q30 score ≥ 90% that exceeds Illumina’s official guarantee.
- Comprehensive analysis using widely accepted mainstream software and mature in-house pipeline.
- Free, powerful Novofinder software that enables Novogene customers to easily access and visualize data analysis results and annotations through a user-friendly interface.
- Free correlation analysis of small RNA and mRNA expressions.